In order to offer you our services, from i+D3 we need you to communicate a series of personal data. The privacy of all the data that you provide us is of great importance for i+D3, since by doing so, you are trusting us. Therefore, we are committed to protecting them and explaining in the most clear and simple way how and why we collect, store, use and share them.
We also detail how to contact us if you have any questions about your personal information.
1. About this policy
- Ensure that you understand what personal information we need to collect, and the reasons why we need it.
- Clearly explain how we use all your personal information.
- That you know what your rights are in relation to the treatment of your data and how we protect your privacy.
2. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When contacting i+D3. When you contact us directly through email, contact form or social networks from our website, we collect information that helps us get in touch with you, such as your name, email or phone.
- When browsing our website. We collect information in a totally anonymous way of your navigation, device and location, for research, data analysis, marketing, improve our service and develop new features that improve the experience of all our users.
3. What personal data do we collect?
In order to contact you and be able to offer you a personalized quote for your case, we need you to provide us with a series of personal information, which we detail below.
Personal data collected when contacting i+D3.
|Contact data||They are data that we collect when you contact us directly through an email or contact form. The data we collect in these cases are:
Personal data collected when browsing the i+D3 website.
|Navigation data (Anonymous)||We collect information from your computer, tablet or phone, the browser you use and the language, geographical location, browsing time and page views, always anonymously, through different third-party tools.|
Personal data about other people
Sometimes, you may not use our services in your name, but instead contact us on behalf of another person.
In these cases, it is your responsibility to make sure that the person or persons on whom you are giving us personal data are aware of this, have given their permission and understand how i+D3 uses this data.
4. Why do we collect your personal data?
The reason why we ask you for your personal data is to be able to contact you and offer you a personalized quote, or answer your questions about our systems and services.
In the following table we detail each case.
|Category||Purpose of the use and storage of your data|
|Contact data||To be able to communicate with you to answer your query request or budget.|
|Navigation data (Anonymous)||To investigate and analyze the behavior of all our users on the web, in order to improve the experience and develop new features and services.|
5. With whom do we share your personal data?
In the following table we detail you with whom we share your data.
|Destination||Category||Purpose to share your data|
|Third-party applications for marketing||Contact data||We use tools to send news, which we will only use if you provide us with your express consent.|
|Third-party applications for statistics collection||Navigation data (Anonymous)||We share your browsing data, totally anonymous, for analytical and marketing activities with third-party tools.|
|Data protection authorities||Personal data||For legal reasons, we may be required to provide your information to comply with a legal obligation under the applicable law, or respond to a valid legal process, such as a search warrant, a court order or a subpoena.|
6. How can you control the personal information you have provided us?
You have the right to know and review all the personal information that i+D3 has about you. For this, you can request a review of your personal data by sending us an email to imasdetres@imasdetrescom.
7. Data retention and deletion
We keep your personal data while maintaining the commercial relationship between the user and i+D3.
If you request, we can delete or anonymize all personal data that we have stored about you so that you can not be identified, unless we are legally required to keep such personal data, due to:
- The existence of any unresolved dispute or problem related to your account or any operation performed.
- When necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as the prevention of fraud or maintain the safety of our users.
- When we are obliged to comply with our fiscal, legal and accounting obligations, keeping them only for the period required by law.
8. Transfer to other countries
As part of the services offered by i+D3, the information you provide could be transmitted and processed by third parties located in a country outside the EU.
In such cases, i+D3 will ensure that the transfer of your personal data is done in accordance with the applicable privacy laws and, in particular, that the necessary contractual, technical and organizational measures are applied, such as the standard contractual clauses approved by the European Comission.
This can happen, for example, if one of our servers or one of our service providers is in a country outside the EU.
9. Protection of your personal data
We are committed to protecting the personal data of all our users, carrying out the necessary procedures to prevent unauthorized access to them and their misuse.
We use appropriate systems and procedures to keep the personal data you provide protected. Only authorized personnel have permission to access your personal information during the course of their work.
10. How do we treat the personal data of children?
i+D3 is a service that you can only use if you are over 16 years old.
We only process information about children with the consent of parents or legal guardians or when the information is provided to be used by the parent or legal guardian.
If we discover that we have collected the personal data of a child under 16 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to eliminate such data.
New features and services may require changes in the way we process and store your personal data.
We will notify you of any change in the policy through notifications on our platform and / or through an informative email.
12. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
I MAS D 3 EQUIPAMIENTOS TECNOLÓGICOS S.L., with registered office at C/ Baixada Gándara, 7, Nave 8, 36330 Vigo (Pontevedra) with CIF B-36.921.096, is the company responsible for controlling the processing of your personal data.