License plate recognition software is an element of the 3LPR system. A innovative software developed by I+D3 that allows the recognition of license plates on one way or in a central server up to 8-way.
This vehicles control software for Car Park has a reliability of license plate recognition greater than 96%, has multi-shot and it has optimized different versions depending on the country in which will be used.
Supported IP cameras
More than 99% reliability
License plates of 2 lines
Vehicles detained or moving
- View vehicles in real time.
- Display image, its license plate and the associated status (authorized access or not, stolen vehicle…)
- View event images of associated cameras.
- It allows to open the barrier automatically or manually from the software.
- Provides access to the statistics of access by hour, day, year.
- Reports to the system manager about driver data introduced in DB. Even image.
- Registration of users by way, dates, hours, vehicles, limiting their access or not.
- Enables both white list (access allowed) and black list (access not allowed).
- Control the access for more security: license plate + associated card
- It allows access to the configuration of the system.
- Stores each motion picture.
- It allows additional photography.
- It generates reports of access.
- Integrated with other systems (people access control, print tickets, damage control, delivery of load)
- Centralized management
- Alarms in local, remote, and mail
- Windows OS or Linux
- CPU Pentium III or higher
- 2 Gb memory
- 3Park – Parking control system
- 3Access – Access control system
- 3PGS Location – Guidance system with video sensors with license plate recognition.
- 3Toll – Toll management system