Management Level is the group of sub-systems that concentrates information from the different Toll Plazas that make up the Toll System. This level allows generating information for its correct administration. This information is acquired through different software systems.
The sub-systems that are part of the Management Level work automatically in a server. it means that they keep communicated with the Toll Plazas, without any operator’s intervention.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE MANAGEMENT LEVEL SOFTWARE
All the data generated in the toll operation is unified at this level. Its integrity is verified, the provisional information is consolidated and the information security mechanisms are managed. Besides, all this information is stored in a data base that allows a historic log request. Lastly, an interface with the administrative system of the toll concessionaire is done so as to generate all the administrative and accounting information required by this system.
- Internal control, consolidation and audit of data originated in the Toll Plazas.
- Centralization of this data in a general data base for the different users’s consultation.
- Administration of users’ access to the different system’s levels.
- Files generation to be transmitted to the administrative / accountancy system.
- Centralization and distribution of the external information to be introduced in the system (fares, issuer banks, commercial lists, etc)
- Interfaces Management with different external institutions (Banks, credit cards, etc)
MANAGEMENT LEVEL CLIENTS
The interaction between the different toll system users and the toll plaza and operative management is performed through a series of programs called “Clients” which include different functionalities. At the same time, it will be possible to enter the functionality of each “Client Program” according to the access of the user when logging into the system.
The Administration Client and the Validation Client are the only ones allowed to interact with the system.
TOLL ADMINISTRATION CLIENT
- Administration of Toll System Tables
- Reports’ issuance
Administration of Toll System Tables
It administers all the Toll System’s adjustable tables. When one of them is selected it is possible to add, delete or modify a register. Therefore it is possible to administer:
– Toll Plazas
– Titular members
– Types of documents
– Payment modes
– Users (operators)
– Lane messages
– Correction codes
– Anomalies’ justifications
It delivers the different reporting options planned for the system.
The system will produce detailed and reduced information about traffic, income and transactions. All cash transactions, bank credit cards, etc will be supported by receipts and original documents. A daily state of income conciliation related to collecting activities will be prepared.
– Diagram of total traffic per toll plaza
– Time frame transit report
– Network summary
– Satistical collecting report
– Traffic by category
– Time frame traffic report
– Traffic and collection
– Collection bags
– Collection by dates
It allows the administration of the Management module general parameters, as well as the users’ password management.