Region of interest (ROI)
Image cut allows optimizing storage and bandwidth by capturing a specific area of the video.
- Onvif compliant, ensuring that Onvif devices from other brands can configure, request and control the flow of video data through an IP network.
- Up to 5-Megapixel video resolution
- Built-in 4 pieces VCSEL IR Illuminators, effective up to 35 meters
- Flash light appears when alarm is triggered, acquiring better night image especially for car plate application
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE
- Built in gyro sensor for tampering alarm.
- Auto recording video into SD card when Network failed
- Smart IR to adjust the IR LED light across the entire area to get a well illuminated image
- Removable IR-cut filter for Day & Night function
- H.264 /MJPEG multiple simultaneous streams
- On-camera motion detection and privacy mask
- Bandwidth Counter for Image Clarity Measurement
- Virtual ePTZ for efficiency surveillance.
- ROI (Region of Interest) encoding is used to enhance the quality of images which are specified in advance.
- Ultra Low Compress Rate (ULCR™) technology: LESS storage space, SAME video quality.
- Wide operation temperature (-40°C ~ 60°C) rage.
- Free bundle 64-Channel NVR and CMS software.
- IP 67 Weather-proof rated Housing.
- Compatible with Poe (Power over Ethernet), Ethernet connection allowing for greater stability and ease installation.